FunPod heralds a new generation of foodies – Little Helper
Another month, another fantabulous prize. Regular readers will know I’m a big fan of getting kids involved in the kitchen and this prize makes it easier to do just that.
The multi-award winning FunPod encourages children aged one to six to get involved in food preparation by providing a safe environment that brings them up to the kitchen worktop level where then can help, interact, learn and play safely.
Experts say that children form their habits and opinions between the ages of one and four so this is a key time to be giving them a healthy food education. With the FunPod, your child can be exploring a range of textures and tastes while you cook and help them acquire the basic nutrition skills that will become invaluable in later life.
The FunPod from Little Helper retails from £117.99 and the winner will also bag a lovely baking set, bringing the total prize value to over £150.
How to enter
To enter you must:
- Tweet about this competition: “Win an award-winning FunPod and kid’s baking set, worth over £150 http://su.pr/1d7eBG from @littlehelperltd via @amummytoo”
- AND leave a comment below telling me that you’ve done it.
For up to five bonus entries, you can also:
- Like A Mummy Too on Facebook
- Like Little Helper on Facebook
- Follow @AMummyToo on Twitter
- Follow @littlehelperltd on Twitter
- Subscribe by email to the A Mummy Too blog
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway will close at 8pm UK time on 31st May 2012 and a winner will be selected at random.
See the prize draw T&Cs - Disclosure: Little Helper Limited is providing this prize for the purposes of the giveaway. No payment was received by A Mummy Too. Please see my review/disclosure policy for more information. Listed on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions and Competition Hunter.