The functionality of a changing bag with high quality fabrics and detailing
If, like me, you suffer from a glorious addiction to handbags, I suggest you sit down because this month’s prize is gasp-worthy.
The Isabella changing bag from Storksak is made from soft, textured leather with a hard wearing finish. It comes in pebble or caramel and has chunky brushed gold hardware with four external pockets, including a mobile phone pocket. Inside is a thermo-insulated bottle holder, padded changing mat, jacquard wipe-clean lining and eight inner storage pockets.
The Storksak Isabella changing bag retails at £250 from stores including John Lewis, but you could get your hot little mitts on one just by following the instructions below.
How to enter
To enter you must:
- Tweet about this competition: “Win a £250 designer leather Isabella changing bag http://su.pr/1NQnNY from @storksak_uk via @amummytoo“
- AND leave a comment below telling me that you’ve done it.
For up to five bonus entries, you can also:
- Like A Mummy Too on Facebook
- Like Storksak on Facebook
- Follow @AMummyToo on Twitter
- Follow @storksak_uk on Twitter
- Subscribe by email to the A Mummy Too blog
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway will close at 8pm UK time on 30th June 2012 and a winner will be selected at random.
See the prize draw T&Cs - Disclosure: Little Helper Limited is providing this prize for the purposes of the giveaway. No payment was received by A Mummy Too. Please see my review/disclosure policy for more information. Listed on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions and Competition Hunter.