Imagine a photograph of dawn on a day that is special to you. What could be more poignant?
This prize draw is now closed. Congratulations to Donna Lawton.
Think back to the morning of your wedding. Or the dawn on the day of your child’s birth. Or any other day that holds a special place in your heart.
Every morning since June 21st 2005, a skilled photographer has headed out to a beach and captured the dawn forever in a beautiful photograph for every day. From rolling clouds to stunning blue skies, these photos capture the essence of your special day.
If you would like win a 50cm x 60cm photo of your memorable date, beautifully framed in a choice of styles and delivered to your door complete with hand-written inscription, enter today!
How to enter
To enter you must:
- Tweet about this competition: “Win a framed photo of the dawn on your most memorable day (worth £150) from @TheDayThat http://su.pr/5phfhr via @amummytoo“
- AND leave a comment below telling me that you’ve done it.
For up to five bonus entries, you can also:
- Like A Mummy Too on Facebook
- Like The Day That on Facebook
- Follow @AMummyToo on Twitter
- Follow @thedaythat on Twitter
- Subscribe by email to the A Mummy Too blog
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway will close at 8pm UK time on 31st July 2012 and a winner will be selected at random.
See the prize draw T&Cs - Disclosure: The Day That is providing this prize for the purposes of the giveaway. No payment was received by A Mummy Too. Please see my review/disclosure policy for more information. Listed on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions, UK Competitions and Competition Hunter.