I think I will like school – JD, 4
It’s so near now. Just a couple of weeks and our little man will be a school boy. A SCHOOL boy! How did that happen?!
Still, it’s not all bad. We do get to see him looking super cute in his school uniform, which Matalan helped cut the cost of by sending us a £100 voucher to spend on their Back to School range.
For £100 we got:
- 5 x Pull on Trouser @ £4.50 = £22.50
- Mac In A Bag = £7
- 6 x Crew Neck Sweatshirt@ £3.50 = £21
- Boofle Bear 3 Piece Dinner Set = £8
- Wax Jacket, 6-7 years = £18
- 5 x 3 Pack Crew Neck T Shirt @ £3.50 = £17.50
- 2Pk Hats = £1
- 2 x 5 Pack Ankle Socks @ £2.50 = £5
The whole lot has yet to face the real test of school days spent getting grubby, but the quality seems reasonable and I think the prices speak for themselves. We actually struggled to choose enough to make up the whole £100, which is why we now have plenty of white t-shirts for future printing projects.
Disclosure: We were sent Matalan Back to School products for the purposes of this review. No payment was received for this post. All posts are 100% honest.