I love pepper – JD, 4
The lovely folk at Morrisons set me a challenge this week: could I make enough delicious pasta salad to feed a family of 4-6, using only M Savers products?
The answer? Yes, yes I could. Actually, the whole lot only cost £1.32. Here’s what we did…
- 300g M Savers Pasta Twists
- 1 M Savers Courgette
- 1 large M Savers Red Pepper
- Dash of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of M Savers Green Pesto
- Juice of 1/2 M Savers Lemon
- Cut the courgette lengthways into quarters, then chop in 1cm pieces
- Roughly chop the pepper into similar size pieces
- Put the courgette and pepper into roasting tray, toss in the oil and bake at 200C (180C fan oven) for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, cool the pasta until al dente
- Drain the pasta and mix with the pesto, lemon juice and roast vegetable
- Allow to cool before storing in the fridge until ready to serve
Disclosure: Morrisons sent me a £10 voucher to buy the ingredients for their recipe. No payment was otherwise received and all posts are 100% honest.