Cake through the door?! – JD, 5
How would you like to get a delicious piece of cake delivered to your door each week? This month, I’ve teamed up with online boutique Dorothy & Theodore to offer one lucky reader two months’ membership to the The Cake Nest ‘cake slice club’, meaning each week for eight weeks, a fresh piece of cake (well packaged of course) will drop through the winner’s letterbox!
Choose from the range of flavours below or just choose to make each week a surprise:
- Double Chocolate – delicious rich chocolate cake, topped with Fair Trade chocolate ganache
- Lemon – moist zingy lemon sponge, covered in homemade lemon curd and then white iced
- Coffee – rich coffee cake topped with a chocolate ganache
- Strawberry – strawberry sponge cake, covered in strawberry jam and pink icing
- Guinness and Chocolate – a wonderfully unique slice, full of richness but not quite as sweet as our double chocolate. Covered with Fair Trade chocolate buttercream
- Carrot – lightly textured sponge with marmalade and icing on top
If you’d like to win eight weeks’ supply of yummy cake, just follow the instructions below.
How to enter
To enter you must:
- Tweet about this competition: “Win a slice of cake to your door every week for two months http://bit.ly/12fR07N via @amummytoo“
- AND leave a comment below telling me that you’ve done it.
You are also entitled to up to five bonus entries, if you:
- Like A Mummy Too on Facebook
- Like Dorothy & Theodore on Facebook
- Follow @AMummyToo on Twitter
- Follow @dollyandteddy on Twitter
- Subscribe by email to the A Mummy Too blog
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway will close at 11.59pm UK time on 31st May 2013 and a winner will be selected at random.
See the prize draw T&Cs - Disclosure: Dorothy & Theodore is providing this prize for the purposes of the giveaway. No payment was received by A Mummy Too. Please see my review/disclosure policy for more information. Listed on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions and Competition Hunter.