Ohhhhh, I have to get some of those! – me
So we were wondering round a food market this weekend and we spotted the most amazing mushroom boxes. How could anyone resist these?!
I bought some, obviously, and when we got home I cooked them right away. Trust me – the result was sooo good! The Wagamamma sauce has a really distinctive kick of soy, garlic, ginger and rice wine vinegar and the mushrooms have a wonderful range of textures and subtle flavours.
Here’s what to do – feeds 2.
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 box of mixed wild mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Wagamama light soy house dressing
- 250g cooked brown rice
- 1/2 tsp hot chilli powder
- Wash the mushrooms
- Warm the oil in a pan
- Chuck in the mushrooms on a medium heat and fry for a minute
- Add 1tbsp of the dressing and fry for further minute
- Stir in the rice, then the rest of the dressing and chilli powder
It’s filling, spicy and delicious. Give it a try :)
Disclosure: we were sent some Wagamamma light soy house dressing for review. All posts are 100% honest. No payment was received for this post.