I put it to you, dear readers, that one of the most delicious snacks one can have is not caviar, not steak, nor truffles, nor anything you get in a restaurant. It is, in fact, the humble crisp sandwich. Mmmmmmm. What? Don’t judge me!
Crisps are lovely. They just are. Crisps squashed between pieces of buttered white bread are flippin’ gorgeous.
Ahem, anyway. If you like crisps, this is the giveaway for you. Enter below and if you win you’ll get a pack of lovely, flavourful Golden Wonder crisps a day for the next year. Amazing, eh?
Golden Wonder launched the first ever flavoured crisps in 1960, and by 1964 it had the largest crisp factory in the entire world. According to www.crunch-time.co, over 3000 people agree that all Cheese and Onion crisps should be in green bags and all Salt and Vinegar should be in blue bags – the traditional Golden Wonder colours. I like the Ready Salted ones best, though.
Now, you know you want a year’s free crisps, so get to it…
How to enter
To enter you must:
- Tweet about this competition: “Win a year’s supply of @GoldenWonderUK crisps http://bit.ly/120cBjU via @amummytoo“
- AND leave a comment below telling me that you’ve done it.
You are also entitled to up to five bonus entries, if you:
- Like A Mummy Too on Facebook
- Like Golden Wonder UK on Facebook
- Follow @AMummyToo on Twitter
- Follow @GoldenWonderUK on Twitter
- Subscribe by email to the A Mummy Too blog
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway will close at 11.59pm UK time on 15th July 2013 and a winner will be selected at random.
See the prize draw T&Cs. Lead image via Golden Wonder. Golden Wonder is providing this prize.