I couldn’t be bothered to cook properly… – me
Warburtons recently sent me some wholemeal flatbread squares to play with, and in a moment of sheet laziness, I turned them into a pizza tea for Mark and I.
They’re as simple as they look to make, could be easily tweaked with different toppings, take minutes to cook and, most importantly, taste flipping lovely with a super thin base that’s crispy at the edges.
Here’s what to do – serves two.
- 4 Warburtons square flatbreads
- 8 tbsp of pasta sauce (I used a fresh arrabiata sauce for a bit of a kick)
- 150-200g mature cheddar cheese
- Small handful of fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan assisted)
- Spread the flatbreads with 2 tbsp of the sauce each, going almost to the edges
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese
- Place directly onto the oven shelf
- Bake for around 8 minutes, or until the cheese starts to bubble
- Sprinkle with the torn basil, cut in half diagonally and serve!
Super simple, a bit lazy, but yummy all the same :)
Disclosure: we were sent some Warburtons products for review. No payment was received. All posts are 100% honest.