Best. Sandwich. Ever – Mark
Here’s a great way to use up the festive leftovers or get you in the holiday mood – turkey, peppered mayo, cranberry sauce and stuffing sandwiched in a toasted orange & cranberry bagel.
New York Bakery Co has created a the mouth-watering Cranberry & Orange flavour bagel for the festive season and it’s well worth picking up. The limited edition bagel is bursting with juicy cranberries, zesty orange pieces and a hint of spice.
You might not think it would work with a savoury sandwich, but the peppery mayo really brings the whole thing together. I used Hellman’s Mayonnaise with a twist of Pepper, which has the pepper right in the bottle, but you could always use regular mayo and stir in a good pinch of black pepper.
To make the sandwich…
- 1 Orange & Cranberry bagel
- 1 tbsp Approx 50g cooked turkey
- Approx 25g sage & onion stuffing
- 1 tsp cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp peppery mayo
- Halve the bagel and toast lightly
- On the bottom half spread the mayo, then pile on the turkey, followed by the stuffing
- Dot on the cranberry sauce and add extra mayo if desired.
Disclosure: we were sent the bagel and mayo for review. No payment was received. All posts are 100% honest.