I’ll have mine for tea, please – JD, 6
Naan bread pizzas are brilliant mid-week meals when everything’s a bit hectic and you haven’t time to spend ages cooking. They’re also great because the kids can get involved with the prep and even choose their own toppings.
Here’s what to do – it’s really, very simple.
- 1 naan bread per person
- 3 spoonfuls of leftover pasta sauce per person
- Handful grated cheese per person
- Salt and pepper
- Glug olive oil
- Any toppings you like – we used
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 thick slice of ham
- Small handful fresh spinach
- Handful fresh rocket
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan)
- Put the naan breads on a baking tray
- Top with the sauce, just shy of the edges
- Sprinkle with the cheese
- Add any other toppings you like
- Drizzle olive oil all over sparingly
- Bake until the cheese bubbles (about 10 minutes should do it
Easy, lazy, yummy. What will you put on you naan bread pizzas?