Are you a blogger? Do you share recipes from time to time? How do you fancy a challenge to help you increase the amount of healthy veg in your diet?
This month, I’m guest hosting a blogging challenge created by Helen over at Fuss Free Flavours and Michelle from Utterly Scrummy. It’s all about sharing inspirational Extra Veg recipes from around the food blogging world.
What’s more, if you link up, you’ll also get the chance to win an amazing veg box from Wholegood, the London-based organic fruit and vegetable supplier. One entrant will be selected at random (via random.org) to win, but please note that Wholegood vegetable boxes can only be delivered in Ocado areas on the UK mainland, so please let me know in the comments section if you qualify for entry and would like to be entered into the prize draw. Contents of the veg box will change depending on season and availability.
HOW TO ENTER
- To take part simply blog about any recipe which includes an extra portion of vegetables.
- Link up your recipes below.
- Point readers back to this post to see the other entries, plus to the #ExtraVeg main hosts, Fuss Free Flavours and Utterly Scrummy (optional)
- Tweet your entries mentioning @amummytoo and #ExtraVeg and I will retweet all that I see.
- By entering you are giving permission for a photo to be used in the round up and pinned to Pinterest.
- Linky closes on the 28th October.
- Please be respectful of copyright.
- Share with as many other blogging challenges you would like – perhaps my own Recipe of the Week (no theme), Ren Behan’s Simple and in Season, and Helen and Camilla’s Credit Crunch Munch . See the Food Blog Diary for other challenges.
Giveaway terms: The giveaway will close at 11.59pm 28th October 2014. You must be resident in the UK mainland to enter and live in an area that Ocado makes deliveries to. The prize is ONE Wholegood vegetable box. There will be ONE winner. To enter, participants must add a recipe from their own blog to the linky AND leave a comment stating that they qualify and wish to be entered into the prize draw. Participants are entitled to ONE entry per person. A winner will be selected at random shortly after the closing date using Random.org and contacted via email. A reply is required within 48 hours or a new winner may be chosen. No cash alternative. Any images are illustrative and do not not necessarily represent the exact contents of the prize