This month, I’m hosting Pasta Please, a regular link up asking bloggers to share their best and most exciting pasta recipes published during August.
To get involved, here’s what to do:
- Post your pasta dish on your blog and add it to the linky at the bottom of the current challenge.
- Link to Tinned Tomatoes (http://www.tinnedtomatoes.com), the creator of Pasta Please, and to this post, if you’d like to, so that people can find more great pasta recipes.
- Use the Pasta Please logo in your post.
- If you use twitter, tweet me your post at @amummytoo and Jacqueline at @tinnedtoms with #PastaPlease and we’ll re-tweet it.
- Only one entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.
Do also check out #recipeoftheweek while you’re here. And don’t forget to visit the other entries!