Easter is the perfect time to get stuck into some craft with the kids. The long weekend makes it much easier to find time to get creative together, and the added bonus is lots of homemade decorations to give your Easter home a really personal touch.
To help inspire your Easter crafting, here’s my selection of easy, child-friendly ideas that the whole family can have a go at. Enjoy!
1. Spring Chicks Egg Carton Craft by Typically Simple
2. Cardboard Tube Polka Dot Tulips by Crafts By Amanda
3. Easter Egg Yarn Garland by Mod Podge Rocks
4. Easter Bunny Paper Weaving by Mollymoo
5. Potato Stamp Easter Eggs by Practically Functional
6. Bunny Paper Bag Puppet by Gluesticks and Gumdrops
7. Pom Pom Chicks by Practically Functional
8. Alien Easter Eggs by The Joys Of Boys
9. Foam Cup Bunnies by Crafts By Amanda
10. Easter Balloon Chicks by Mollymoo
11. Pom Pom Easter Bunny by Kids Stuff World
12. Craft Stick Bunnies by Crafts By Amanda
13. Shaving Cream Painted Easter Eggs by A Night Owl
14. Easter Bunny Canvas by Mod Podge Rocks
15. Easter Chick Colourful Place Holders by Crafts by Amanda
16. Paper Bag Pinata by Mollymoo
17. Baking Soda Easter Eggs by The DIY Dreamer
18. Craft Stick Bunnies by It Happens In A Blink
I hope you’re feeling inspired to get the craft box out and get stuck in with the kids. Happy Easter!
All images used with the creators’ permission.