Get involved with a Super Sticky Stunt
Post-it Super Sticky Notes from 3M has launched a new campaign called ‘ideas that stick’, which is hosted on their Facebook page. Fans simply fill out their details, which will then be stuck to a London taxi that will driving around the city on the 18th July.
Six winners will be pulled from the taxi, with one family winning a holiday and five runners up receiving £100 high street shopping vouchers.
Visit the Post-it Facebook page for more information. If you leave your details on the ‘Super Sticky Stunt’ tab, you might even turn out to be the winner.
Go, go, go!
Five sticky facts
Did you know that…
- It would take approximately 506,880,000 Post-it Notes to circle the world once (based on the Earth’s circumference of 24,000 miles and using 3-inch square Post-it Notes)
- The original Post-it Note was created in Canary Yellow color because that was the only colour paper the inventor had available
- In the hit US comedy-drama series Sex and the City, Carrie Bradshaw was famously dumped with a message on a Post-it Note
- In popular US medical drama, Grey’s Anatomy, two of the characters – Dr McDreamy and Meredith Grey – married and used a Post-it Note to exchange their vows
- A Post-it Note featuring a charcoal and pastel drawing by artist RB Kitaj sold for £640 during an online auction for charity in December 2000, creating a Guinness World Record for the most valuable Post-it Note.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.