World class music, in a breathtaking location
If you fancy doing something a bit different with your family over the summer holidays, I have a lovely giveaway for you.
How about an evening of world class music in an utterly breathtaking London location that you and the kids can both enjoy?
This month, I’m giving away 4 tickets to an evening at the Live By The Lake concert season, set in the idyllic location of Kenwood House’s grounds by Hampstead Heath.
The winning family will be able to bring a picnic and enjoy an evening of world class music, choosing from Choral Greats, Singin’ In The Rain, Opera Alfresco or Summertime: An Evening of Gershwin. (check out the full programme on the Live by the Lake website).
If you want to win 4 tickets, worth up to £171, here’s what to do…
How to enter
To enter you must:
- Tweet about this competition: “Win 4 tickets to a @livebythelake Kenwood House Picnic Concert worth up to £171 http://bit.ly/18OhOSZ via @amummytoo“
- AND leave a comment below telling me that you’ve done it.
You are also entitled to up to five bonus entries, if you:
- Like A Mummy Too on Facebook
- Like Live by the Lake on Facebook
- Follow @AMummyToo on Twitter
- Follow @livebyThelake on Twitter
- Subscribe by email to the A Mummy Too blog
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway will close at 11.59pm UK time on 17th June 2013 and a winner will be selected at random.
See the prize draw T&Cs - Disclosure: Live by the Lake is providing this prize for the purposes of the giveaway. No payment was received by A Mummy Too. Please see my review/disclosure policy for more information. Listed on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions and Competition Hunter.