Fine jewellery, created by master craftsmen, using non traditional diamonds – by Brilliant
Oh you lucky people. I do try to feature the very best of prizes on here and this month’s prize is lovely.
Up for grabs is £150 to spend with ‘by Brilliant’, a fine jewellery boutique that specialises in lab-made diamonds. These stones have all the cut, clarity and sparkle of traditional diamonds but cost just a fraction of the price, so £150 could get you not only a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings, but a gorgeous pair of white gold diamond earrings.
With over 21 collections to choose from, by Brilliant has jewellery for every occasion, whether you’re walking down the red carpet in their Lady Fabulous range or dancing at a festival in the summer in the Boho collection. I’m actually a bit jealous of whoever wins.
How to enter
To enter you must:
- Tweet about this competition: “Win £150 of stunning @ByBrilliant jewellery from @AMummyToo http://su.pr/2tM5cc“
- AND leave a comment below telling me that you’ve done it.
For up to six bonus entries, you can also:
- Like A Mummy Too on Facebook
- Like by Brilliant on Facebook
- Follow @AMummyToo on Twitter
- Follow @byBrilliant on Twitter
- Subscribe by email to the A Mummy Too blog
- Sign up for the by Brilliant newsletter
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway will close at 8pm UK time on 30th April 2012 and a winner will be selected at random.
See the prize draw T&Cs - Disclosure: By Brilliant is providing this prize for the purposes of the giveaway. No payment was received by A Mummy Too. Please see my review/disclosure policy for more information. Listed on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions and Competition Hunter.