Dandelions can’t be weeds, they’re beautiful! – JD, 5
The sun is out AT LAST and we’re planning to spend this weekend getting the garden in order.
If you are a fan of gardening (or have a gardening-mad dad who’d like a greenfingered gift for Father’s Day), then I have a nice little giveaway for you.
The lovely folk at www.thevouchergarden.co.uk have given me a £50 National Garden Gift Voucher to share with you, which can be redeemed at over 2,000 garden centres and gardening outlets around the UK including Homebase.
Here’s what to do to be in with a chance of winning…
How to enter
To enter you must:
- Tweet about this competition: “Win a £50 @GardenGiftVouch gardening voucher redeemable at thousands of outlets across the UK http://bit.ly/104fkJJ via @amummytoo“
- AND leave a comment below telling me that you’ve done it.
You are also entitled to up to five bonus entries, if you:
- Like A Mummy Too on Facebook
- Like Garden Gift Vouchers on Facebook
- Follow @AMummyToo on Twitter
- Follow @GardenGiftVouch on Twitter
- Subscribe by email to the A Mummy Too blog
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
The giveaway will close at 11.59pm UK time on 10th June 2013 and a winner will be selected at random.
See the prize draw T&Cs - Disclosure: thevouchergarden.co.uk is providing this prize for the purposes of the giveaway. No payment was received by A Mummy Too. Please see my review/disclosure policy for more information. Listed on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions and Competition Hunter.