<?php $title = the_title(”,”,FALSE); echo substr($title, 0, 75); – Me
I think it’s time I admitted something. You probably know this already. You probably won’t be surprised.
I, Emily Leary, am a geek.
How do I know this? Well, since you’re asking (and since Kate is asking) here are five reasons:
- I’m the person that everyone I know calls with any and every techy question. (Ah, go on, ask away.)
- I like to listen to heavy metal music while coding in PHP. (Hot right? Oh.)
- I met my husband online. (That’s another story – pry all you like.)
- I lust after gadgets like most women lust after shoes. (iPad 3? Oh God, yes please.)
- I have a web analytics screen open on my laptop that makes a ping sound every time someone new visits my site. (Yeah, yeah, Mammasaurus – laugh it up.)
I could go on, but then Kate would beat me with sticks. Are you a geek?