We went to see CBeebies Live! The Big Band this weekend and it was amazing. Here are 12 reasons you should go too as it tours this UK this Easter…
1. It’s really silly – the kids LOVE it!
2. Actually, it’s like a rock concert for kids, complete with dancing, screaming and rock guitar.
3. Housewive’s favourite Mr Bloom is there…
4. And Justin…
5. And Mr Tumble *gasp* The kids. Go. Wild.
6. Mr Maker dances.
7. There is LIVE saxaphone from a lady in a crazy wig.
8. Rastamouse tears up the sound system.
9. Eeeeee, it’s Andy!
10. And there’s Katie!
11. Ooh look, it’s Nina.
12. And by the end, everyone’s dancing in the aisles, exhausted and happy.
We attended on press tickets.