Three ingredients, lots of chocolate, all the gooey goodness this Easter.
Creme egg stuffed brioche
Fluffy, buttery brioche stuffed with ooey-gooey melting creme eggs.
- 1 pack of chocolate chip brioche dough
- 6 creme eggs
- A little milk
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F (180C/360F fan).
- Flatten each of the brioche dough pieces into a disc a little larger than your palm.
- Place a cream egg in the centre of each disc.
- Wrap the dough around the egg, rolling to cover and pinching the seam to ensure a good seal.
- Place seam side down on a lined baking tray and cut a couple of shallow slits into the top of each one.
- Brush with milk, then bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool - they'll be very hot inside when they first come out of the oven.
Courses Festive makes
Watch them being made
Watch the quick fix version!
Enjoyed this? Don’t forget to share and leave me a comment!