Three ingredients, lots of chocolate, all the gooey goodness this Easter.
Creme egg stuffed brioche
Fluffy, buttery brioche stuffed with ooey-gooey melting creme eggs.
Author: Emily Leary
Recipe type: Festive makes
- 1 pack of chocolate chip brioche dough
- 6 creme eggs
- A little milk
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F (180C/360F fan).
- Flatten each of the brioche dough pieces into a disc a little larger than your palm.
- Place a cream egg in the centre of each disc.
- Wrap the dough around the egg, rolling to cover and pinching the seam to ensure a good seal.
- Place seam side down on a lined baking tray and cut a couple of shallow slits into the top of each one.
- Brush with milk, then bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool - they'll be very hot inside when they first come out of the oven.
Watch them being made
Watch the quick fix version!
Enjoyed this? Don’t forget to share and leave me a comment!