With Chinese New Year just around the corner, Amoy has partnered with international TV chef Ching-He Huang to create a series of videos demonstrating how to create authentic Asian meals.
Using the Amoy range and a collection of fresh ingredients, Ching-He shows how easily you can create something quick and delicious for dinner.
Check out the video below for a taste of what you can expect from the new series:
So, are you inspired to make some Amoyzing Meals in a Minute? Choices include:
- Cantonese Beef & Black Bean Noodles – ribeye beef flavoured with fresh garlic, chilli, ginger and a sachet of black bean sauce, served up with green peppers and medium soft noodles.
- Cantonese Oven Baked Sea Bass – seabass on a bed of veg, steamed in foil in the oven and flavoured with a Chinese salsa verde.
- Chicken Pad Thai with Crunchy Veg – fresh chicken and Amoy rice ribbon noodles, stir fried with veg in Amoy Pad Thai Stir Fry Sauce.
- Chinese BBQ Pork Buns – Pork fillet fried with ginger, garlic and Amoy Sticky Glaze, served up with cucumber in lightly toasted brioche buns.
- Hoi Sin Chicken Lettuce Cups – poached chicken breast, dressed with Hoi Sin Stir Fry Sauce, pepped up with garlic, ginger and orange and served up in fresh lettuce leaves with slices of cucumber and sugar snap peas.
- Japanese Udon Noodles with Hoi Sin Duck – thinly sliced duck breast, flavoured with Amoy Hoi Sin Stir Fry Sauce and fried with Amoy Udon Thick Noodles and tenderstem broccoli.
- Thai Pork and Coconut Curry Noodles – wok-fried lean pork mince, fried with garlic, ginger, chilli and Amoy Dark Soy Sauce, served on a bed of Amoy Medium Noodles and broccoli in a creamy sauce of stock, Amoy Sweet Thai Chilli Stir Fry Sauce and Amoy Rich and Creamy Coconut Milk.
Let me know which of them you try.
This is a commissioned post for Amoy