Debenhams sent us a few pieces from their kids collection to help keep Miss J and JD toasty this winter and I’m pretty impressed.
They have a good selection of items, from the more affordable Bluezoo range up to the slightly pricier Ted Baker options.
From the girls’ range, my favourites include:
- Girl’s pale pink floral jacket and mittens
- bluezoo Girl’s black sequin owl tunic
- bluezoo Girl’s pink cat and dog printed wellies
- bluezoo Girl’s pink snowflake heart scarf
And from the boys’ range, my top picks include:
- bluezoo Boy’s navy padded jacket
- bluezoo Boy’s wine striped jumper
- bluezoo Boy’s navy three tab boots
- Baker by Ted Baker Boy’s grey fairisle knitted gloves
- Baker by Ted Baker Boy’s grey fairisle trapper hat
They look good on and both coats are well insulated, soft and comfortable, although the coat is a touch too small for the very tall Miss J.
What are your best winter buys so far? Let me know.
We were sent some of these items for review.