Can we go on the splash rides now? – JD, 6
During our trip to LEGOLAND this week, we had the chance to try out some items from Kozi Kidz, a Swedish outdoor clothing brand for kids from 6 months to 10 years.
You can see JD pictured in the jacket – it wasn’t quite wet enough to wear the matching dungarees with elastic braces but suffice it to say, when wearing the whole set, the kids are WELL protected from the rain. We especially like the built in cap in the hood.
Kozi Kidz PU rainwear is made from phthalate-free polyester with a polyurethane (PU) coating, welded seams and waterproof zips, meaning it’s 100% waterproof.
Here’s a full list of features:
- 100% (3000mm) waterproof
- Detachable hoods on the jackets
- Reflectors for increased visibility
- Poppers allow the dungarees to be adjusted at the waist
- Foot straps to hold wellies in place
- Name labels
- Adjustable elasticated braces on dungarees
- Elasticated waists on all in ones
- Machine washable
- Zip garage at chin
- Sizes: 80-130
Kozi Kids also make fleeces, thermals, jackets and snow suits. Check out the full range on the Kozi Kidz website.
Disclosure: we were sent the items described for review.