It’s so easy to make these brilliant Minecraft balloons. With just a few simple craft materials, you could have mobs floating around your room in no time.
We made these ready for when JD woke up on his birthday and as a huge Minecraft fan, he was absolutely thrilled.
If you’d like to make them for yourself, here’s what to do…
- Coloured sticky back vinyl
- Balloon ribbon
- Wide ribbon
- Double sided sticky tape
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
Filling your balloons with helium is just a case of fitting them onto the nozzle and pushing down slightly to that the gas releases. Once filled, fix the supplied balloon ribbon to your table or the handles of the helium tank so that they don’t float away as you work.
Next, prepare your sticky back vinyl shapes and ribbons. Here’s what you’ll need for each mob…
- Black balloon
- Two eyes from rectangles of white sticky back vinyl
- Two pupils from narrower rectangles of purple sticky back vinyl
- 4 limbs from lengths of black ribbon (attach with the double sided sticky tape)
- Green balloon
- Two eyes from squares of black sticky back vinyl
- A mouth shape from black sticky back vinyl
- White balloon
- A face shape from brown sticky back vinyl
- A nose made from pink/purply sticky back vinyl
- Eyes from made from thing strips of white sticky back vinyl
- Pupils made from small squares of black sticky back vinyl
- White balloon
- Eyes and mouth from three strips of black sticky back vinyl
- Tentacles from several strips white ribbon (attach with the double sided sticky tape)
- Red balloon
- Nose and forelock shapes from white sticky back vinyl
- Eyes from squares of black sticky back vinyl
- Nostrils from smaller squares of black sticky back vinyl
- Ears from rectangles of black sticky back vinyl
They’re good fun, right?
Pin this to try later!
Enjoy and try not to get caught by the ghast!
This is a commissioned post for Balloon Time.