I’m really excited to reveal that I’ve teamed up with delicious new yogurt drink, Optiwell to produce a series of video recipes.
Optiwell has no added sugar, contains just 64 calories per 200ml serving and is totally fat free.
It’s great as a filling snack, or to pour over your morning cereal, but when you have a couple more minutes to spare, it’s also wonderful to use in simple, delicious, quick-to-prepare recipes.
Got a minute? Watch as I share one of my favourites, a simple berry yogurt cheesecake.
It’s a creamy, fresh tasting dessert that is so quick to prepare you’ll want to make it right now!
And here’s the method and quantities in a printable format:
Berry yogurt cheesecake
- 200ml strawberry & raspberry Optiwell
- 150g fresh berries, washed
- 300g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 4 tbsp raspberry conserve
- 100g ginger or digestive biscuits
- Put the biscuits in a bag and smash them up with a rolling pin until they've formed crumbs.
- Pour your crumbs into the bottom of four of your fanciest glasses.
- Beat the Optiwell, cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and spoon over your biscuit bases.
- Pop in the fridge until you need them.
- Before serving, top each with a tablespoon of conserve and some fresh berries.
- If there's any left over, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
Courses Desserts and sweet treats
There are lots more simple, delicious Optiwell recipes for you to try on the Optiwell website. Why not give these ideas a go?
- Easy breakfast bowl (5 minutes)
- Mixed berry smoothie (5 minutes)
- Peach yogurt popsicles (20 minutes)
- Frozen fruity bites (10 minutes)
- Berry froyo (2 minutes)
This is a commissioned post for Optiwell