Can you see me?
If you’ve ever wished you could use your baby monitor from anywhere in the house, or longed to login from work just to see how they’re getting on, then you’ll be super impressed by the Samsung Smart Home Camera.
Retailing at around £99.99, the Samsung Smart Home Camera boasts the following key features:
- Connects to the home Wi-Fi network.
- Night vision so it can be used around the clock.
- Comes with free cloud storage to allow automatic uploading of clips to a private YouTube or Picasa profile.
- Can be set to start recording whenever it detects motion or audio – never miss key moments or use as a security device when away from home!
- Camera feed can be accessed directly via computer or smartphone app, which is free to download
- The Samsung Smart Home Camera can also be scheduled to record at set times, so you don’t miss out on any key moments.
- Two-way microphone and speaker means parents can even speak with their child, even from the other side of the world.
Of course, with a device like this, it’s particularly vital to use a very secure password and sensible security precautions, but overall we’ve found the Samsung Smart Home Camera incredibly useful and very clever.
Now, rather than carrying an additional monitor around, I can log in on my phone via the iPhone app to check on my daughter at night – very clever indeed.
Win a Samsung Smart Home Camera
So, would you like one of these high tech devices worth £99.99.
Disclosure: we were sent a SmartCam for review