Today, I’m bringing you a meaty, chunky, flavour-packed meal. It’s spicy chorizo, pepper and cherry tomato jacket potato
Mark was most pleased with the meaty, chunky result so I think that makes it worth sharing.
Quick, simple, tasty.
Spicy chorizo, pepper and cherry tomato jacket potato
- 2 jacket potatoes
- 150 g (5.3 oz) chorizo cut into chunky slices
- 150 g (5.3 oz) fresh cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small red pepper deseeded and sliced
- handful fresh parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
- Skewer the potatoes through a few times to allow steam to reach the middle, then place on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Heat the chorizo in a dry pan until the oil is released.
- Add the pepper and tomatoes to the pan with the parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- When the potatoes are cooked, cut open slightly and top with the chorizo and juicy tomato sauce.
More comforting potato recipes to try
Get Your Kids to Eat Anything
My debut cookbook, Get Your Kids To Eat Anything is available now from all good bookshops!
It’s so much more than a cookbook, it’s a 5-Phase programme designed to take you through a meaningful, simple and sustainable journey to end fussy eating.
Since its release in March 2019 Get Your Kids To Eat Anything has been changing mealtimes in households across the country and has become an Amazon #1 best-seller.