Here’s a really quick hack to give you delicious caramel apple croissants in minutes, using only three ingredients.
Three ingredient caramel apple croissants
Here's a really quick hack to give you delicious caramel apple croissants in minutes, using only three ingredients.
- Tin of ready rolled croissants
- Dulce de leche (caramel made from condensed milk)
- An apple
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Unroll the croissant dough and divide into triangles along the perforated edges
- Near the short edge, place a 1 to 1.5 teaspoon dollop of caramel
- Peel and core the apple and cut into eighths - place one wedge on top of your caramel
- Roll the apple up inside the dough, rolling towards the point. Just before you reach the end, fold in and pinch the sides to seal in the caramel, then finish rolling.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool a little before serving as the caramel will be very hot. Sprinkle with icing sugar if you like.
And that’s it! So simple, so yummy. Don’t forget to Pin for later.