Coca-Cola Zero Sugar tofu and vegetable noodle stir fry
A simple, nutritious noodle stir fry, packed with veg, and low in sugar thanks to the addition of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 75 g broccoli broken into small florets
- 1 medium red pepper deseeded and sliced
- 145 g dried medium egg noodles
- 200 g marinated tofu pieces
- 30 g mangetout
- 25 g spring onions sliced
- 15 g root ginger chopped
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp lemon or lime juice
- 40 ml water
In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, ground coriander, lime juice and water.
Heat the oil in a large wok. Add the broccoli and red peppers and stir fry for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to pack instructions.
Add the tofu, bean sprouts, mangetout, spring onions, ginger, chilli and garlic to the wok.
Stir fry for a further 2–3 minutes.
Once the noodles are cooked, drain, then add to the stir fry and mix well.
Pour the Coca-Cola Zero Sugar sauce over tofu and vegetable mix. Mix well and simmer for a couple of minutes.
Transfer to bowls and serve with cool glasses of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar.