We all love simple recipes that taste great, and it honestly doesn't get much simpler or more tasty than these date granola energy balls - they really are that good!
Next time you're after craving a sweet treat, make sure these little balls of joy are near the top of the list. They're only two ingredients and a couple of minutes of effort. What's not to love!?
Here's how to make them.
- 200g (7 oz) pitted dried dates
- 50g (2 oz) granola
Put the dates and granola into a food processor.
Blitz on high speed until the mixture starts to stick together like dough.
Take a level tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
Chill in the fridge to enjoy when you need a little energy boost.
How quick and easy are these to make?! What's your go-to energy snack?
Fancy trying these date granola energy balls? Let me know if you do! Here’s the recipe in printable form.
Date granola energy balls
- 200 g (7.05 oz) pitted dried dates
- 50 g (1.76 oz) granola vegan if required
- Put the dates and granola into a food processor.
- Blitz on high speed until the mixture starts to stick together like dough.
- Take a level tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Chill in the fridge to enjoy when you need a little energy boost.
Pin for later
More energy bites and treats to try
If you love granola, check out these granola bran muffins!
Get Your Kids to Eat Anything
My debut cookbook, Get Your Kids To Eat Anything is available now from all good bookshops!
It's so much more than a cookbook, it's a 5-Phase programme designed to take you through a meaningful, simple and sustainable journey to end fussy eating.
Since its release in March 2019, Get Your Kids To Eat Anything has been changing mealtimes in households across the country and has become an Amazon #1 best-seller.