It's St. Patrick's Day on 17th March, and this lively celebration is the perfect opportunity to have some fun with food!
I've rounded up a selection of fantastic recipes from fellow food bloggers, all with a St. Patrick's Day theme. Whether you're looking for appetisers, mains, desserts, snacks or drinks, there's a recipe here to inspire you.
1. Mint Cookies and Cream Ice Cream by Like Mother Like Daughter
2. Pea and Coriander Dip by Kellie's Food To Glow
3. St. Patrick's Day Candy & Cracker Bites by Cake Whiz
4. Creamy Broccoli Soup by Hungry Healthy Happy
5. Matcha Coconut and Yoghurt Tarts by Veggie Desserts
6. Drink Your Greens Smoothie by Rough Measures
7. Green Eggs and Ham Mini Frittatas by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
8. Mint Chocolate Pudding Cookies by Butter With a Side of Bread
9. Pea and Mint Pesto Pasta by A Mummy Too
10. Irish Cream Ice Cream Cupcakes by Sprinkle Some Fun
11. Mung Bean Daal with Coconut, Chilli and Lime by Veggie LAD
12. Green Tea Matcha Smoothie Bowl by Recipes From a Pantry
13. Spinach Quinoa Muffins by Life Currents
14. Grasshopper Fudge by Mama Loves Food
15. Wild Mushroom and Courgette Stack by Blue Bear Wood
16. Banana, Peanut Butter and Mint Green Smoothie by Charlotte's Lively Kitchen
17. Oat and Spinach Bread Rolls by Eats Amazing
18. Pea and Vanilla Cake with Lemon Icing by Veggie Desserts
19. Creamy Avocado Pasta by Hungry Healthy Happy
20. Leprechaun Dessert Shooters by Kleinworth & Co.
21. Spinach and Butternut Squash Soup by Fab Food 4 All
22. Mint Chocolate Fudge by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
23. Spinach and Wheatgrass Crepes by Rough Measures
24. St Patrick's Day Bark by The Inspiration Edit
25. Matcha Green Tea & Pistachio Muffins by The Petite Cook
26. Oven Roasted Bok Choy with Garlic by Peas & Peonies
27. Chocolate Pistachio Pinwheel Cookies by Butter With a Side of Bread
28. Thai Green Curry Fried Rice by Rosalilium
29. Healthified Vegan Matcha Freakshake by Nadia's Healthy Kitchen
30. Avocado Toast with Smoked Mackerel and Lime by Family Friends Food
31. Coconut, Chilli and Basil Ice Cream by Rough Measures
32. Spaghetti with Pea Pesto by Fuss Free Flavours
33. Matcha Orange Cocoa Truffles by The Petite Cook
34. Avocado Courgette Spaghetti by Nadia's Healthy Kitchen
35. Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge over Chocolaty Brownies by Peas & Peonies
36. Roasted Parsnip Soup with Watercress Pesto by Feeding Boys
37. Cucumber and Mint Cupcakes with Rosewater Buttercream by Veggie Desserts
38. Kefir Kale Pancakes By Tin and Thyme
39. Cucumber Matcha Cocktail by Recipes From A Pantry
40. Asparagus and Swiss Chard Soup by Planet Veggie
41. Matcha Superfood Porridge by Hungry Healthy Happy
42. Super Greens, Halloumi and Avocado Skewers with Thai Green Rice by Foodie Quine
43. Mini Cannoli Truffles by The Petite Cook
44. Herby Risotto Stuffed Peppers by Amuse Your Bouche
45. Chocolate Matcha Ice Cream Sandwiches by Nadia's Healthy Kitchen
46. Quick Vegan Lunchtime Green Soup by Tinned Tomatoes
Wow, that's a lot of St. Patrick's Day foodie inspiration! Which is your favourite recipe?
All images have been used with permission from their owners. Please click the recipe headings to visit the original sources.
Get Your Kids to Eat Anything
My debut cookbook, Get Your Kids To Eat Anything is available now from all good bookshops!
It's so much more than a cookbook, it's a 5-Phase programme designed to take you through a meaningful, simple and sustainable journey to end fussy eating.
Since its release in March 2019, Get Your Kids To Eat Anything has been changing mealtimes in households across the country and has become an Amazon #1 best-seller.