In the beautiful weather we’ve had this week, JD and I decided to make some sweet potato fries to go with our burger and salad lunch in the sun.
They’re very easy to make. Here’s a video demonstration of the entire method, with written instructions below.
And here’s a full written guide:
- 300g (10.5 oz) sweet potato
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 1cm thick fries. You can do this by hand, but I love shortcuts, so use a food processor if you have one that can do it.
- Put the fries in a bowl and mix in the cornflour with your hands
- Follow with the remaining ingredients, mix again, then tip into a greaseproof oven tray
- Distribute in a single layer and bake for 10 minutes, then turn and bake for a further 10-15 until crispy on the outside and soft in the middle
- Sprinkle with sea salt flakes to serve