These Baileys salted caramel mini chocolate tarts are stunningly delicious. Sweet shortcrust pastry, a layer of salted caramel, topped with creamy Baileys and chocolate ganache, and finished with a sprinkle of sea salt to bring out the flavour.
Here’s the speedy, cheaty, 6-ingredient recipe. Enjoy!
- 12 sweet shortcrust pastry cases
- 250g (9 oz) salted caramel
- 150g (5.5 oz) dark chocolate
- 200ml (6.75 fl oz) double cream
- 100ml (3.5 fl oz) Baileys
- a sprinkle of sea salt flakes
- Spread a rounded teaspoon of salted caramel onto the base of each pastry case
- Place in the fridge while you make the ganache
- Melt the dark chocolate in a large heatproof bowl, leave to cool to room temp
- Pour in the cream and Baileys and whisk until you get a thick, glossy ganache
- Spoon the ganache into the pastry cases until full, shaking the cases gently to level off
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours, or the freezer for 30 minutes to set
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt to serve
Looking tasty? Don’t forget to pin for later!