Let’s face it: mornings can be pretty hectic, and it can be easy to miss out on breakfast. Well not any more!
Designed to be made ahead and packed with the good stuff, breakfast bars are a brilliantly convenient way to set you up with some energy for the day, without spending lots of time in the kitchen. I’ve rounded up a great selection of recipes here, all guaranteed to get your morning off to a delicious start. Enjoy!
1. Paleo Nut Energy Bars by Tastes of Lizzy T
2. Strawberry Oatmeal Jam Bars by Swanky Recipes
3. No-Bake Berry Coconut Almond Protein Bars by Happiness is Homemade
4. Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars by The Country Chic Cottage
5. Pretty Cherry Oat Bars by A Mummy Too
6. Homemade Date and Nut Bars by DIY Beautify
7. Chewy Pretzel Peanut Butter Granola Bars by A Dash of Sanity
8. Banana and Blueberry Protein Bars by Om Nom Ally
9. Reduced Sugar Apricot and Almond Breakfast Oat Bars by A Mummy Too
10. Chocolate Oat Cereal Bars with Figs, Almonds and Chia Seeds by Franglais Kitchen
11. Gluten-free Cranberry Oat Bars by Almost Supermom
12. Oatmeal Raisin Popcorn Bars by Tastes of Lizzy T
13. Healthy Homemade Granola Bars by Delicious Meets Healthy
14. No-Bake Protein-Packed Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bites by Becky’s Best Bites
15. Toasted Muesli Protein Cookies by Om Nom Ally
16. Peanut Butter Granola Bars by Clever Pink Pirate
17. Copycat Kind Bars by The Big Man’s World
There’s such a wide range of breakfast bars to choose from here you’re really spoilt for choice. Which one will you be trying first?