This simple, delicious recipe for Baileys cheesecake (courtesy of Kara aka Chelsea Mamma) is actually incredible!
This recipe makes a truly delicious dessert for grown ups. The addition of flake to the creamy filling is a smart one, as it not only gives a nice chocolatey flavour that works great with the subtle tones of the Baileys, it also gives the occasional extra chocolatey kick when you bite into particularly Flake-filled bit.
The base was a bit crumbly when we tried our first slice but after sitting it the fridge over night, the biscuit and filling had set perfectly, so patience is key if you can stand waiting.
Amazing no-bake Baileys chocolate cheesecake (recipe)
Creamy, decadent Baileys cheesecake with flecks of creamy milk chocolate.
- 100g unsalted butter
- 250g digestive biscuits crushed
- 600g cream cheese
- 40ml Baileys
- 100g icing sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 100g Cadbury flakes
- Cocoa powder to dust
- Crush the biscuits (either with the end of a rolling pin or in a food processor)
- Melt the butter and mix into the biscuits until all the butter is absorbed.
- Press into the bottom of a large springform tin, then refrigerate until set (at least an hour)
- To prepare the filling, lightly whip the cream cheese then beat in the Baileys and icing sugar.
- Whip the cream until stiff and crumble the flakes into it
- Whip the cream cheese with the icing sugar
- Fold the cream cheese mix into the whipped cream gently until fully combined
- Spoon the filling onto the biscuit base and smooth over the surface
- Refrigerate for at least two hours but ideally over night
- Once set remove and decorate with cocoa powder dusted over the top
Courses Desserts and sweet treats
And what does recipe creator Kara make of our efforts?
Wow – it looks fab – now why didn’t I take a picture like that? Glad you enjoyed it, it’s always a hit I’m my house and I agree about the flake!! Just wish I were closer to pop in for a slice.