These Baileys salted caramel mini chocolate tarts are stunningly delicious. Sweet shortcrust pastry, a layer of salted caramel, topped with creamy Baileys and chocolate ganache, and finished with a sprinkle of sea salt to bring out the flavour.
Here’s the speedy, cheaty, 6-ingredient recipe. Enjoy!
Baileys salted caramel mini chocolate tarts
Sweet shortcrust pastry, a layer of salted caramel, creamy Baileys and chocolate ganache, finished with a sprinkle of salt.
- 12 sweet shortcrust pastry cases
- 250g (9 oz) salted caramel
- 150g (5.5 oz) dark chocolate
- 200ml (6.75 fl oz) double cream
- 100ml (3.5 fl oz) Baileys
- a sprinkle of sea salt flakes
- Spread a rounded teaspoon of salted caramel onto the base of each pastry case
- Place in the fridge while you make the ganache
- Melt the dark chocolate in a large heatproof bowl, leave to cool to room temp
- Pour in the cream and Baileys and whisk until you get a thick, glossy ganache
- Spoon the ganache into the pastry cases until full, shaking the cases gently to level off
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours, or the freezer for 30 minutes to set
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt to serve
You might not need all of the salted caramel and ganache, depending on the size of your pastry cases.
Courses Desserts and sweet treats
Looking tasty? Don’t forget to pin for later!