My kids love coconut so this milkshake was a big hit. It's dairy free too, so great for kids with an allergy or intolerance to cow's milk.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml BRITA filtered water
- 2 medium frozen bananas peel and slice the bananas before freezing
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 medjool dates pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
Combine all of the ingredients, except the BRITA filtered water, in a blender and blitz until smooth.
Very gradually add the BRITA filtered water until a drinkable consistency is obtained.
Serve in small glasses with a straw.
Calories: 746kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 1675mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 60g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 7.5mg